— Configure Task Triggers — User Triggered Task —
Configure Task Triggers
User Triggered Task
User Triggered Task (from Remote Client) — task execution can be added to a user’s permissions, by assigning users the specific tasks they are allowed to trigger manually from the remote DETEXI Client.
Setup User Triggered Task
- In the NVR Control Center go to the Users.
- Select a user from the Users list and switch to Tasks.
- Select a task of interest in the Available list and press the direction button to move the selected task to the Selected list.
- Add more tasks to the Selected list if necessary.
- Press Save button under the Users list to save changes.
- Tasks configured with alarm-specific information should not be triggered as no alarm-specific information will be available.
Trigger Task (from remote Client)
- Login to the remote DETEXI Client.
- On the Client Start Page press the Tasks button to launch Execute Task panel with the tasks available upon the user logged in permissions.
- Select a task of interest and press Start Task button